Pneumatic cylinder with piston and magnet kit for ram
position via cylinder switch
Precision lower stop
From 1.6 kN to 43 kN
Throat depth from 86 mm to 200 mm
Working height from 90 mm to 600 mm
Constant force acting over long stroke is characteristical
for these direct-action pneumatic presses.
- Cylinder unit Maintenance-free specially developed
for the assembly technology; with flow control for
speed regulation of the downstroke.
- Press head unit
The working height can be rapidly & accurately adjusted
due to the height adjustment’s ease of use. Can be
used without the frame as processing station in automated
- Adjustable ram position in BDC by means of precision
lower stop (1 division line = 0.05 mm) on scale
- Ram with precision bore for tool holding and built-in
- Round anti-rotational ram
- Frame with precision machined press head guide rails.
- fixture mounting platen with precision T-slot and
bore for tool location.
- T-slot with locking set screw in press table
- Assembling, press-insertion into housings with large
installation height, bending, dismantling, calibration
of axles, bushes, bearings
- Deformation over long paths